[nfbmi-talk] newsline faq

gkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Thu Jan 6 03:23:26 UTC 2011

Q. What is NFB-NEWSLINE® Online?
A. NFB-NEWSLINE® Online is the newest and most exciting way of accessing your favorite content. You can read it on the Web, download it to your digital talking book player or to a portable MP3 player, or you can have the publications and TV listings read to you over your computer using the same functions as with traditional, phone-based, NFB-NEWSLINE®.

Q. How can I sign up to read the papers online?
A. Firstly, you must be an NFB-NEWSLINE® subscriber. To subscribe, please complete an application form.

Q. I am already a NFB-Newsline subscriber; am I subscribed to NFB-NEWSLINE® Online?
A. Yes, but just like with the e-mail delivery, you will need to fill out an agreement form for non-distribution. If you would like to use the NFB-NEWSLINE® Online, please read and agree to our Terms of Use agreement which will be displayed after entering your codes for the first time.

Q. What can I do on NFB-NEWSLINE® Online?
A. You can read all of the papers and magazines, access state-specific information, and view the TV listings that are available on the service. To learn about these exciting initiatives just click on these links, available on every page:
  a.. Web News On Demand
  b.. NFB-NEWSLINE® in Your Pocket
  c.. Podable News
  d.. KeyStream
Q. I'm having problems with using a feature of NFB-NEWSLINE® Online. Where can I go for help?
A. You can call us at (866) 504-7300 or e-mail the NFB-NEWSLINE team. When contacting us, please provide us with your identification codes and clearly state your question or the problem you are experiencing.

Return to NFB-NEWSLINE® Online home.

NFB-NEWSLINE®: On the Phone, On the Web, and On the Go!
©2010 All Rights Reserved - Copyright 2010 NFB