[nfbmi-talk] Combine a days worth of NFBMI email into one message

Peter Zaremba peter at peterzaremba.com
Fri Jan 7 03:36:06 UTC 2011

Hi Listers,

This evening there was discussion about the high volume of email on the
list.  You can change your list subscription settings so you receive 1 email
message per day containing all the messages sent throughout the day.  If you
would like to try this do the following:

1.  Go to http://tinyurl.com/37kzkh
2.  Enter your email address.  If you are like me you will not remember your
password.  Click the "Remind" button to have the password emailed to you.
3.  Once you have the password return to the web page and enter your
password.  Then click the login button.
4.  Once logged in, arrow down the page to "Set Digest Mode".
5.  Move to the "On" radio button with the arrow keys and press space to
check.
6.  Arrow down to "Get MIME or Plain Text Digests?"  I recommend checking
plane text, but both will work with a screen reader.
7.  Arrow down to the "Submit my changes" button and press enter.

You will now receive one email message per day containing all the days
messages.

You can always follow the above procedure to log back into your list options
and turn digest mode off.
If you need assistance you can email Nick, the list manager, at
trising at sbcglobal.net or you can email me.

Thanks,
Peter