[nfbmi-talk] Combine a days worth of NFBMI email into one message

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Fri Jan 7 03:53:54 UTC 2011

Hi, Peter. This is Tanya and I am lease member as you know, me am I like receiving a lot of messages. It keeps me occupied and keeps me out of trouble. That's a joke Peter. But no really, it does keep me occupied. So

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/35IIrf1t-20110106-2241.wav