[nfbmi-talk] Minutes, January 6, 2011, 8:30 P.M.

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 11 04:57:53 UTC 2011

If this is how the board would like to see this motion reflected in the minutes, then that is fine. It’s just that as I read over the minutes, it sounds as though the motion was to keep the original motion that was made during a previous meeting. Hence the reason for clarification. However, if others feel as though this issue is settled, then I will not discuss the issue any further.

Elizabeth