[nfbmi-talk] Voice on the Go generated email

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Sun Jan 16 03:43:57 UTC 2011

Hi. This is Tanya. I am wondering, are my messages going through? Because I know they're getting on the list. But I'm kinda. I mean I've been asking questions you know about certain things and I haven't been getting any responses Light. How do I listen in on, (??) discussions. And you know participate you know and stuff like that since I don't you know go to any of the meetings and what not. And i haven't gotten any response to that. So I'm just kinda wondering if my messages are still going through. And. And you know, stuff like that so. If anybody could get back with me I would appreciate it. Hoping that my email doesn't have to be reset and I'm hoping so anyway I'll speak to you all of you later god bless

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/R1295149201361.wav