[nfbmi-talk] Voice on the Go generated email

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Fri Jan 14 02:05:46 UTC 2011

Hi. This is Tanya. I got a question for.Basically anybody.First of all I wanna which you guys some good luck in the Washington. Seminar. now I understand that all of you can't go because I probably. I am. I'm kinda wondering. Those of you guys who don't live in Washington, how are you gonna get there? I mean I'm, you know just curious and stuff. So anyway I just wanted to wish you guys good luck and I will be putting in my do. Seal and I have been I have been catching up on some stuff that needed to be done but I'll be putting in my 2 dollars due so if

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/R1294970428001.wav