[nfbmi-talk] ski for light

gkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Mon Jan 17 17:16:13 UTC 2011

Hi Donna and others,

I am sorry I didn't make it to ski for LIght. I felt I needed to stay home because  it was my mother's birthday. sShe is 79.

I missed going also and was thinking of you and the twins. I am sure they had a nice time and the event was real special for them. It was great you were able to take them.
Jeffery calls me and he is a big help with many tech issues.

I am glad to hear that they   have changed the  date to January 20th. To anyone that hasn't gone before I would recommend this program. They do their best to help folks locate transportation.

Best,
Georgia Kitchen