[nfbmi-talk] Voice on the Go generated email

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Fri Jan 21 00:07:51 UTC 2011

Hi, this is Tanya. And I have a cordless phone that is in Braile. That is in good condition, and it has a charger. You just plug in to the wall. Then I'm planning on selling for $50. And I tried putting an add in ****ziggler in the Braile form and I haven't gotten anything. So I figured I will try here. If anyone wants my address, please let me know offline, and I will give it to you. So we can, you know go from there. And it also has a speaker on it. And it has redial, and it has call waiting on it. And if anyone has any question, give me a call. It also rings and it vibrates.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/R1295568010611.wav