[nfbmi-talk] Voice on the Go generated email

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Mon Jan 24 20:16:40 UTC 2011

Hi. This is Tanya. I got my telescoping cane. And the nylon does, it is stronger. It's not as flimsy. And basically how this works is that if you want it to go all the way down you have to twist the bottom a little bit. And if you want it to go only part of the way down, you just have to twist the top. And to tighten it you just have to pull on, it's the bottom. And then it goes up and down nice and easy. So there you go. So yeah, that's pretty cool. And it's the same length that I had it. And so yeah, that's pretty cool.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/R1295899966486.wav