[nfbmi-talk] Washington Seminar

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Tue Jan 25 05:42:37 UTC 2011

Just a quick note to mention that if you have any Washington Seminar questions, I will be traveling on Tuesday to Florida so won't be checking my Email every few minutes per usual. I'll be arriving on Sunday evening with a group from Daytona.

It was suggested we do our caucus on Monday after the great gathering over some pizza as we've done sometimes in the past. If anyone has any suggestions, please don't hesitate to ask. If you have any questions and can't track me down, besides myself, we also have Elizabeth Mohnke who is part of the Washington Seminar committee and the new Michigan student president in attendance as well as our president Larry Posont and Matt McCubbin from the state board along with Melinda heading up our youth. Wow, that was a bit of a run on sentence.

We're poised for 18 attending from Michigan which is just awesome.