[nfbmi-talk] Bus Transportation for 2011 National Convention?

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Sat Jan 29 10:02:26 UTC 2011

Hey, (Marian?). This is (Sue JJ?). I read your e-mails on the bus transportation and the global. Well first of all, you didn't explain why you need. Why you need. People to come down on the bus in in orlando of course I wish I could but that's kind of impossible for me. (Go Ball?). I used to be. The. I used to be in a (Go Ball?), a (Go Ball?). I use to leave in Kalamazoo for a short time and I use to go to sports camp. As far we've been a volunteer, that's kind of like out of the question. I have other responsibilities to do and stuff. So yeah, I just figured that little connection might help you out. But anyway, you never explained why you need volunteers or why you need. (hold?) on buses. I think that little bit of explanation would help

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/OS4yzkC6-20110129-0452.wav