[nfbmi-talk] Bus Transportation for 2011 National Convention?

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 03:20:32 UTC 2011

National Federation of the Blind of Michigan Chapter Presidents:
    Please get a count of how many individuals are interested in taking a bus to National Convention in Orlando in 2011. Please have
this information ready at the February 12 Board meeting. If you are not attending the Board Meeting, please give this important
information to John Scott or Sarah Norwood by the February 12 Board Meeting.
Thanks.
Larry Posont,
President, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan