[nfbmi-talk] Fw: [Nfbnet-members-list] Blind Man to Take totheRoad at DaytonaInternational Speedway

Georgia Kitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Sat Jan 29 20:40:12 UTC 2011

Hi Jeff,

It sounds interesting about the stream.  You will have to clue me  in when
you get the answer.

Try to get to the space center if you have time--at least to the gift shop.
It is a neat place.

I think the Washington seminars issues/fact sheets are on newsline. If not,
I lost them when my computer broke. I can put them on if you guys need them
if someone can email them to me.
My email is
gakitchen at gfn.org

Best,