[nfbmi-talk] Michigan Caucus Reminder

trising at sbcglobal.net trising at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 1 02:09:25 UTC 2011

Dear Michigan Federationists:
    The Michigan Affiliate will hold a caucus at National Convention on Sunday, July 3, at 8:00 P.M. in Wekiwa 8. In order to give directions to this room, I will summarize from an article written by Mrs. Jernigan concerning the lay out of the hotel.
    "The meeting space part of the hotel is connected to the main lobby by a wide passageway accessed only from the lobby level. If you are coming into the hotel through the front door, make a right turn immediately after passing the bell stand. This places you at the entrance. Walk through the passageway to the other end, where you will find the rotunda. Cross to the far side of the Rotunda. There you will find a wide, short flight of steps, leading to Level 2 of the Meeting space. If you continue straight ahead after you reach the top of the short flight of steps leading to Level 2, you enter a corridor containing the ten Wekiwa meeting rooms. Wekiwa 8 is on your left."
I hope to see you there, and I hope the directions from Mrs. Jernigan's article will assist you to get there.

Terri Wilcox
Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan