[nfbmi-talk] Oh Man!

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Thu Jul 14 05:32:28 UTC 2011

Man, if I had known we were being taped I sure would have commented!  And maybe not have drifted off while listening to Mr. Jones!  Seriously, I sure aggree with you Fred!  Even if a good reason exists to tape us, which I think that none exists, I didn't hear anything about it.  If folks can't treat us with the common courtesy that they would treat anyone else, well, that sure says something fishy is going on!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!