[nfbmi-talk] state convention

Christine Boone christine_boone at comcast.net
Tue Jul 19 23:47:11 UTC 2011

Larry, will this be posted on our website?  Several folks have told me that the MCBVI has their convention information posted, and it is time for us to do the same.  This is not me speaking, but this is what they tell me.  Sounds like a good plan, don't you think?  Thanks for sending this along.

Warmest Regards and hugs too!
Christine