[nfbmi-talk] Michigan Commission for the Blind History Project

trising at sbcglobal.net trising at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 17 22:40:11 UTC 2011

Dear Michigan Federationists:

    Do any of you have information about the history of the Michigan Commission for the Blind from its creation  until the present? If so, would any of you share it with me, via emails, notes you give me over the phone, or vignettes you might write yourself? I will take this information and compile it into an article. I suspect it will show a trend toward less value on consumers as time progresses.

Sincerely,
Terri Wilcox
Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan