[nfbmi-talk] New to MI from TX looking for chapter

Evelyn Weckerly weckerly at i2k.com
Fri Jul 22 15:29:38 UTC 2011

Hi, Brandy,

Welcome to Michigan and to this list.

Battle Creek is not far from Kalamazoo, 25 miles, I think. I used to
live in Quincy, which is six miles east of Coldwater and on the I94
expressway. The town was big enough to have one traffifc light.

I'm a retired high school English teacher and live about fifty miles
northwest of Grand Rapids.

Cordially,

Evelyn