[nfbmi-talk] New to MI from TX looking for chapter

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Fri Jul 22 17:54:33 UTC 2011

There's chapters both in Lansing and Kalamazoo, though you would need to get
a ride to go to either meeting. State convention this year is also in
Kalamazoo, so a short ride for you, November 4-6. If you want to meet others
in the affiliate, the August 6 state board meeting is also in Kalamazoo.
We also have an active youth outreach program run by Melinda Lathum which
you may be interested in getting involved with.
Welcome.

Best Regards,
J.J. Meddaugh
A T Guys