[nfbmi-talk] Fw: the past hasn't gone anywhere

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sat Jul 30 05:50:25 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Donna Rose
Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2011 1:47 AM
Subject: Re: the past hasn't gone anywhere

Again you start out with an ad honimum attack without foundation.

What a crock and this will be shared widely along with my other response.

You know of your perfidy and don't act the victim ok? I memean you attack the likes of me without merit and without foundation and yet try to elicit sympathy for your circumstances! What a transparent outrage even if true!!!

The issue is not your or my own personal circumstances, but rather that of those who face the continued slings and arrows of daily discrimination.

This was something that I thought long ago you and I agreed upon.

But, that isn't true for you would rather kiss up no matter what to the powers that be and that is most transparent. And you'd rather again attack me in and with ad honinum attacks as you do as your last recourse.

Great social work there by the way even if you are, were or ever will be correct in your analysis of me or anyone else.

Man I hope sincerely the much vaunted taxpayer, by you of course, here isn't reading your bovine stuff.

For I'm certain it would make him or her not wish to pay taxes and would make him or her object, wrongfully in my opinion, to the use of taxpayer's funds for social services in general and social work services in specific.

Now, again I'm not unsympathetic at all, and on the contrary am most sympathetic to your stated physical condition.

Man, that again is one thing I fight for and have indeed been arrested for fighting for.

Yet, again you, Donna while throwing around terms like "victim" at me who has fought and continues to fight for the likes of you and your rights to universal and oter healthcare continues in this very message to on the one hand claim "pity" and on the other hand attack the likes of me. some call this "passive-agressive" behavior. I call it: "Pure bovine scatology."

My empathy and, indeed my sympathy is written in police ledgers and in the activities of direct action.

My sympathy is expressed in the fact that I recently denoted the sad demise of long time comrades with multiple disabilities who have been mentors of mine in direct actions in ADAPT and whom have recently died.

One is my freind "Buddy" the other is "Miss Dorothy".

Both are dead regardless and both live in my heart. Both I feel their wheelchairs guiding me through various actions from D.C. to Philly.

I don't feel on bit sorry for them, or me, or you Donna, for that matter.

What I feel for my friends is love though. And what I feel for you is love too. It is called abstractly by some though, altruism or self-giving. Sorry that you don't know the concept.

Buddy and Miss Dorothy though were betterat it than I am. I'm a flawed vessel. but, they were perfect though society thought them flawed.

Regardless don't even imply for one moment that you know even one thing about the civil rights of people with disabilities and don't even be so arrogent, given your history to even imply you know about this sort of "brotherly love".