[nfbmi-talk] nfbmi-talk Digest, Vol 60, Issue 1

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sun Jun 5 14:53:15 UTC 2011

Right on Terry! Moreover, why is it that on a state sponserred list serve,
MCB 20-20 routinely public domain information including that involving
litigation and that readily available on other state web sites is routinely
censorred by MCB personnell including Cheryl Hiebeck the list moderator?

I wonder aloud what part of the First Amendment of the United States
Constitution they don't understand? Moreover, it appears in the ultimate
analysis I can draw no other conclusion that MCB does not think blind folks
have equal rights, even basics like this to those of the sighted world.

And this is within MCB itself that is supposed to set the pattern for other
state agencies!

Moreover, the victories you discuss here represent how we can prevail if
tenatious. But, they also go to deeper issues. For while I applaud the
tenacity for sure of those involved each had more resources than the average
MCB consumer. Imagain the abuse tthat goes on day in and day out. Well we
all know that I guess.

It is sad that most folks dealing with MCB just give up and walk away
because the road to justice is so difficult indeed.

I'm not blaming the victims here by the way, but only underscoring how
difficult the process is and that is by design by the likes of Cannon and
his cronies too.

Joe