[nfbmi-talk] State Plan Hearings

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Jun 6 16:17:31 UTC 2011

Yup, and should have been all along.

Will write moe later, but these hearinng sites must be accessible and
information must be made accessible including thse notices. Moreover, look
at the conflict on the 16th with another board meeting and also look at the
years lnong lies that these hearings were not required (in the pyublic
record) ...And look at Cannon's lies over the years that DELEG wouldn't
allow more hearings statewide, etc., etc.,

Even when they do the right thing it's a day late and several million
dollars short....