[nfbmi-talk] News Release - MCB to Hold Public Meetings inGrandRapids, Escanaba, and Detroit on Draft State Plan

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Jun 6 17:16:45 UTC 2011

As are consumers I mean they aren't being notified in a variety of
accessible formats and a timely manner. They are just doing this because
many of us have pressured them to comply with the Rehab Act over years, but
this late notice is a self-fulfilling prophasy for most folks likely won't
atten not being notified in the first place and then MCB will say, "See we
held public hearings but no on showed up."

Oh, and until Larry submitted it to this very list did MCB post the proposed
state plan in a variety of accessible formats including its offices to
anyone?

We should all show up en masse and pass the word to current consumers
especially those in Detroit who have been getting screwed around royally for
years.

Joe