[nfbmi-talk] News Release - MCB to Hold Public Meetings inGrand Rapids, Escanaba, and Detroit on Draft State Plan

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Jun 8 13:54:50 UTC 2011

All the meeting sites are not accessible. And note the times also prohibit
many from attending due to transportation issues. I mean if I attended the
one in Detroit for example I'd have to get a driver or I'd have to stay a
night in a hotel because there only two buses per day between Flint and
Detroit.