[nfbmi-talk] ada accommodations for upcoming mcb meetings

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sun Jun 12 22:49:31 UTC 2011

June 12, 2011

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

E-mail: joeharcz at comcast.net

Re: ADA accommodations for upcoming meetings

c/o Sue Luzenski

MCB

Via e-mail

Dear Sue,

I’m writing you today to receive in accessible format pursuant to both the Accessible Meeting and the Effective Communications requirements of the ADA and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 each and every scrap of information sent to MCB commissioners for the upcoming meeting on Thursday and Friday.

I do not ask for as I’ve already received them elsewhere the following:

-draft prior meeting minutes

-agenda except for the Thursday meeting

-the MCB Report

-the MCB activities list

I do expect to receive all written reports and all other items referenced in the agenda.

As you know my computer talks and thus the only accommodation I request at this time is to have these items sent to me at my e-mail address listed above as Word or plain text attachments.

Thank you in advance for your timely accommodation in this regard.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

Cc: MCB commissioners