[nfbmi-talk] ada accommodations for upcoming mcb meetings

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Mon Jun 13 17:43:35 UTC 2011

Christine,
Sorry for not clarifying my message. I'm not leaving the NFB. There's lots
of facets to this organization and part of our strength is that there's so
many ways to be involved, from local chapters to the dozens of national
divisions.
I don't have a problem with our stance on the MCB or some of the members
involved. I just question how we publicly present this information sometimes
on a publicly searchable email list. People's individual opinions could be
construed as the organization's position, for example or used against us in
legal or other proceedings. I know many of us, myself included, have strong
opinions about some of the leadership in our state government and with
perseverance and determination, we will succeed, just as we did in helping
you get your job back.

Best Regards,
J.J. Meddaugh
A T Guys