[nfbmi-talk] closed rehab cases

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sat Jun 25 15:40:36 UTC 2011

Well said Lydia. The system of "due process" is broken however do to the
total and abject corruption of process from top to bottom.

The ALJ determinations alone show this in BEP. The Chris Boone and Robinson
cases show this in spades.

These are high profile cases and in the public domain.

But the average consumer is "screwed" from the get go and always has been
so.

This is not a criticism of you or Larry or anyone else but again a
documented fact.

The "due process" requirements of the Rehab Act and everything else that is
Holy and sacred have been abused for decades by this regime that is nothing
short of a sort of mental terrorist regime and acts as if it is beyond the
laws of this land while collecting state/federal paychecks.

The problem with referring issues to Leemon or Cannon etc. are implicit in
this post. They are the abusers of power and one need not report except to
get rid of them the abuses to the abusers.

It is kind of like reporting a rape to a cop who did the raping if you catch
my drift.

I hope you know how much I appreciate you Lydia. I sincerely do.

I also must state I'm in a great deal of physical pain do to a recent fall
and have some issues relative to an elderly mother who is in the hospital
now which I'm standing by the phone on while trying to make the arbitrary
deadlines of the Commission, etc... So forgive me please...

You are nothing short of correct in what you say here. But, we have a
renegade agency that is totally unnaccountable to the consumer let alone to
the public.

Sorry for the ramble..This is about to become an end game for this agency
and its parent I'm sad to say...

Please feel free to call me anytime at: 810-516-5262....

Peace with Justice,

Joe