[nfbmi-talk] Fw: ada request of mcb

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Jun 27 13:30:12 UTC 2011

July 27, 2011

I haven't even received a response to this lawful request for information in accessible format let alone the information.

And this constitutes a violation of the ADA and 504 in and of itself.

It is typical of both MCB and MRS to routinely violate the rights of the blind in these regards and has been copiously documented by myself over time.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.