[nfbmi-talk] Fw: NABS Candidates' forum update!

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 29 18:55:40 UTC 2011

    here is a final announcement about the conference call for NABS
elections. It will be streamed online for those of you who do not wish to
use cell phone minutes for this call. It will also be recorded if you cannot
make it to the call during its scheduled time. Simply passing along the
message for those of you who are not subscribed to the national list. I
would encourage anyone who will be participating in the NABS elections this
year to listen in on this conference call.

Warm Regards,
Elizabeth