[nfbmi-talk] convention questions

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 16:48:59 UTC 2011

J. J.

   The caucus is Sunday, July 3 at 9 p.m. in Wiekwah 8  second floor of
conference center.   Yes, a bus sponsored by the Merchant's division will be
going to the BLAST conference in Nashville.  Plans for it is to leave from
Lansing on September 20 around mid afternoon and getting to Nashvill after
midnight.  Returning to Lansing around 2 p.m. on September 24.  Right now we
have seats available for a $200 round trip, but if we get enough people to
ride each person will be getting a refund. I am not sure which way wee will
be going but we may be able to pick up people on the way.

Dave-----Original Message-----