[nfbmi-talk] convention questions

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Thu Jun 30 16:59:29 UTC 2011

Cool. I actually only need a ride down. I'm seeing $143 one way from Grand
Rapids.
So if the bus is full, I wouldn't want to take the seat of a round trip. But
if we can work something out, that'd be great. I could take the bus/train to
Battle Creek to come close if you're trying to take I-69.

Best Regards,
J.J. Meddaugh
A T Guys
Your Assistive Technology Experts