[nfbmi-talk] Alabama State President

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 02:54:12 UTC 2011

March 7, 2011
Dear Fellow Federationists:
    I am pleased to announce that a former Michigander     has become the President of the National Federation of the Blind of
Alabama!
She is Joy Harris, and I send her my sincerest Congratulations. May she change what it means to be blind in Alabama.
Her email address is
joy.harris at dwx.com

Sincerely,
        Larry Posont
President, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan