[nfbmi-talk] On Protecting Service Animals

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Thu Mar 10 23:55:35 UTC 2011

Hi Larry. This is true. You're supposed to be in control of your animal at all  times whether it be a pet or a service animal. I agree and if you can't be in control, you shouldn't have this service animal whether it be *** dog or otherwise. Now, I do believe that I do disagree that when an animal is being attacked, I do disagree that you should not just let it go. I mean, you should try to diffuse that as much as possible. Someone told me that let it go is just as bad as letting the attack happen. They are just as guilty in my opinion. I never agreed with that 100% and I love animals. It's almost like me saying, oh well a child gets hurt, let him get hurt or someone is hurting a child, oh yeah, just let him get hurt, don't worry about it. I mean that would make me just as guilty. I mean people need to learn to be a little bit more passionate.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/MIj5eUe2-20110310-1835.wav