[nfbmi-talk] Straight Stuff

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Fri Mar 18 02:08:37 UTC 2011

Hi Fred, this is Tanya. And this is also to the list. I have a question for all of you. Why is it that when I try to say that, when I try to express, or I mean when I express my opinion about Pat you know, and that he's not a man, you know, and not owning up to his responsibility, as in is that the other. Why is it that none of you guys acknowledge my good work here. I mean I stuck up for Larry all along. You realized that? You know, I mean I never thought of Pat as the good guy. I mean that was sort of as a worthless, spineless, heartless, irresponsible man, or I should say like they are who doesn't know the meaning of the word responsibility. And I am not going to apologize for that. So have my comments been not, it seems that I guess from it says, seems that my comment has not been acknowledged from that area, you know, so it's you know. I mean get off Larry's back. He's doing the best he can, okay?  You know, I mean, you guy are quick to judge. Judge ye not, and he's not be judged. Condemned, and he shall not be condemned. Forgive him and he shall be forgiven

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/j88SUoic-20110317-2138.wav