[nfbmi-talk] Straight Stuff

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Fri Mar 18 02:09:48 UTC 2011

Mary, I'm gonna say something and this is what Greg, my husband, told me. Now I used to buff the parts where someone would complain about this, complain about that, I would try and buff it. Okay? And I did that so much that I got to the point of picturing a revolving door. So finally, Greg told me, "You know what, if people can't accept you for who you are and for what you do, and the way you do things, then, they are the ones who have the problem. You shouldn't have to do stuff just because everyone else does it or just because they want you to. You do what you wanna do. They're only telling you what they want you to do because it will make them happy. You can't make people happy all the time. And if you do, then you're just gonna make yourself miserable.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/xafIKehB-20110317-2143.wav