[nfbmi-talk] On Body Language

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Mon Mar 21 03:27:00 UTC 2011

Well, then the solution is simple. Then you know I'm not ignoring that body language exists. I know it but you see it is the sighted person's job to realize that yes can do body language. But yet they have to describe you know what they are doing because they have to be conscious of that there is a blind person who is in the room because it's not our job to say what do they are doing every time. I mean it's gonna scare people often. I feel awkward doing that you know or if you have sighted friend with you they would tell you what they are doing, you know and stuff like that. So, yeah. I do realize body language exists. Does it matter to me? No. Not really. I would much prefer sound because that means a great deal to me. I judged by the tone of the person's voice anyway.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/QHkltuzd-20110320-2305.wav