[nfbmi-talk] FW: NFB Training Center Phone Conference Sunday Night

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sat Mar 26 21:22:06 UTC 2011

EExcellent Elizabeth! I also would urge any one knowing a transition age
student to havethat student contact his/her MCB counselor as soon as
possable about any summer programs.

There isn't much time for authorization as all know.

Best of luck and thanks again for this valuable post.

Respectfully,

Joe