[nfbmi-talk] just the facts

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sat Mar 26 22:33:01 UTC 2011

With all the talk of politics and allegations of "conflicts of interest" by folks like Gerri Taeckens and MCBVI I would point to the real political stuff that has been going on now and for a long time. And it comes from Director Patrick D. Cannon.

Now, as a part of this and for the public record I submit the contribution for Verge Benero for Governor from the MI SOS campaign web site here:

JANELLE CANNON

1769 PINE CREEK CIR

RETIRED-RETIRED

HASLETT

MI 48840-0000

10/18/10

$500.00

$500.00

Now, I unlike Taeckens or others do not suggest that this is a "conflict of interest" or other legal defamations. But, facts are what facts are.

Joe

VIRG BERNERO FOR MICHIGAN

514609-GUB