[nfbmi-talk] National Federation of the Blind of Michigan Quarterly Board Meeting

trising trising at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 26 22:47:59 UTC 2011

 The National Federation of the Blind of Michigan is having the next Quarterly Board Meeting in Ann Arbor on Saturday, May 14, from
10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. The meeting will take place at
St. Pauls Lutheran Church,
420 W. Liberty
Ann Arbor, MI 48105.
 As a fund raiser for the Ann Arbor chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan, we will  have a spaghetti luncheon.
For $6, lunch  includes: spaghetti, garlic bread, brownies, and a drink. We hope to see you there!

Terri Wilcox, Secretary
(517) 482-1800
Email: trising at sbcglobal.net
Web page