[nfbmi-talk] robin hill v mcb

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Mar 29 18:29:34 UTC 2011

All here is the public link to the Third Circuit Court of appeals case against MCB. unfortunately the court order is inaccessible to me as it is an image based pdf file. This is a substantial violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act (Title II) which governs all entities of State and local government including the right at the same time and place to receive fully accessible information at the same availability as the general public. Not to worry I'm certain that the State of Michigan ADA coordinator Patrick D. Cannon who was also a member of the United States Access Board's Courthouse Advisory committee is hot on this issue.

I think not since he makes it a federal case to get accessible draft meeting minutes, his agency routinely denies customers access in alternate formats to their own records including IPEs, and the agency cannot even seem to supply accessible materials to BEP operators in their training classes.

Regardless, this is public domain information and if anyone has the Open Book or other conversion tools I would be grateful if they would go to the link and the pdf order and convert it for me, and indeed the entire list.

Sincerely,

Joe

Link to:

http://coa.courts.mi.gov/resources/asp/viewdocket.asp?casenumber=303034&fparties=&inqtype=public&yr=0