[nfbmi-talk] April 28, 2011 Minutes,

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Thu May 12 22:27:36 UTC 2011

Perhaps if there was a written budget that was agreed upon and signed before the camps took place, then maybe problems like this might not take place in the first place. I am not trying to place blame on anyone. I am just simply making a suggestion that might help prevent problems like this from happening again in the future.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth
jj at bestmidi.com