[nfbmi-talk] April 28, 2011 Minutes,

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Fri May 13 00:59:39 UTC 2011

To be quite frank, several of us have been asking for such a budget since
last summer and it has never been shared. This whole situation has made me
feel quite uneasy since day 1. I guess it isn't as big of a deal as long as
the donor is OK with it, but I would think that anything with our name on it
would be open and transparent, just as we ask the same for others.

J.J.