[nfbmi-talk] wow weird and still wish for basic cdocuments too

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri May 13 18:39:16 UTC 2011

From: joe harcz Comcast [joeharcz at comcast.net]

Sent: Friday, May 06, 2011 1:10 PM

To: Haynes, Carla (DELEG)

Cc: nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org

Subject: Fw: [nfbmi-talk] Resubmitting FOIA Request

Dear Ms. Haynes,

I reiterate Mr. sontag's request here except to say I do not invoke the FOIA, but rather I invoke the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Title II, subpart E, and the Auxiliary Aids and Services provisions of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.. Note, a failure to respond is a civil rights violation in and of itself and a failure of timely response violates Tyler v. Manhatten, just to name one case law consideration of this matter.

Regardless Cannon recorded this last meeting. His recordings are and should be made available under the FOIA, the ADA, and 504 just to name a few laws.

Now, Cannon is famous for claiming access and for fighting for disability rights.

Don't we all think it is time for this son of a gun to deliver on both accounts?

Sincerely,

Joe Harcz