[nfbmi-talk] Fw: FOIA Response on Recordings forthe BEPEOC Business Meeting of 5-1-11

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sun May 15 16:10:10 UTC 2011

Hi Fred,

I just listened o the cd buch am unclear who recorded it. It appears however
to be the business meeting.

It is a little hard to keep up with and it appears Larry's comments on the
budget were truncated a bit in part II of this recording.

I'll let you all know if there is more in the promised e-mail with the
second recording.

Sorry this is confusing. But, I've been a little tied up.

I wish I knew how to fw the recordings on cd, but I ffrankly don't know how
to do that.

Joe