[nfbmi-talk] A Little Birdi Told Me...

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Wed May 25 01:37:44 UTC 2011

Hey Georgia, that's a weird way of saying congratulations. Actually, if she didn't win, then things would be pretty screwed up in the system. But anyway, so now hopefully things will get better for her and she can get back to doing you know, what she wants and stuff like that. It's a commission. Anyway, you know sometimes, I find that you don't suppose to do something but yet you have to kick a few people in the butt just to get results. And sometimes it may be good. Sometimes, it may be bad. This time, it turned out to be good. And that is very good that things turned out the way it did. So I think she deserves all this celebrating in the world.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/MkzOMIKy-20110524-2131.wav