[nfbmi-talk] A Little Birdi Told Me...

evelyn weckerly weckerly at i2k.com
Tue May 31 18:11:50 UTC 2011

Hi, Christine,

Now that you mention it, I do remember being at the same table
but don't remember which year.  I really appreciate your kind
note.

The NFB gave me the confidence, the courage, and the backing to
fight back.  Although I knew the legal bills would get paid, I
have to say that Carl Chier, my attorney, was so outraged that he
later told me he would have fought the case for free if it had
been necessary.

Cordially,

Evelyn