[nfbmi-talk] A Little Birdi Told Me...

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed May 25 12:45:23 UTC 2011

Well said Dave. Though yu and I might be from slightly differing ends of
thepolitical spectrum we do share a common cause here, or more precisely
causes. One of those causes is to base issues upon facts and not just
conjecture.

One fact, as you aptly point out is that for right or wrong or indifferent
the NFB MI board, and not Larry decided to both promote and then end the OMA
lawsuit. I was in on that conference call and it is a fact. Moreover, NFB MI
did win through that suit approximately 2,000 documents which have not gone
away and which when analyzed will document many abuses of process. Those are
facts.

It is as simple as that.

Regardless, glad you clarified for the record the OMA suit issue. I didn't
wish to cover that per se in my response to Ray because it would have mixed
some apples with oranges and diluted the central thrust of my response which
is this was not only a victory ffor Chris, but also blind folks in general
and for those who love justice as well.

Peace with Justice,

Joe