[nfbmi-talk] A Little Birdi Told Me...

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Wed May 25 17:06:10 UTC 2011

Okay cool.  Hey this is Tanya.  You're congratulating them.  But why is it the fact that when I told you guys about my identity theft and I told you about my victory of getting my money back, I got no word of one congratulations from any of you.  I mean, you know, what?  Am I not a blind person?  I mean, was I not being picked on?  Was I not being taken advantage of?  Yes, yes, and yes.  I mean, come on now.  I mean, yeah okay.  Yeah I stand by them but what about me?  What am I, just a piece of a blank braille paper.  Come on now folks.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/c3XKOqiI-20110525-1300.wav