[nfbmi-talk] A Little Birdi Told Me...

Evelyn Weckerly weckerly at i2k.com
Wed May 25 20:24:35 UTC 2011

Hi, Christine,

You're getting at something we all must contend with sometimes:
either we are regarded as unable to do anything or else we are
expected to be perfect. Actually, I didn't get tenure in my first
school districteither.

I rejoice with you for your victory. I hope they don't contest the
decision in court. That happened to me--all the way to the Michigan
Supreme Court.

Cordially,

Evelyn