[nfbmi-talk] A Little Birdi Told Me...

Christine Boone christine_boone at comcast.net
Tue May 31 15:21:42 UTC 2011

Evelyn,
Thank you so much for your well wishes and for your support!  I remember your name and your case from my earliest days in the Federation.  My husband Doug and I sat at your table during the banquet at our National convention...was that last year?   I think so, and it was wonderful to share the meal with you.

Thanks for sharing some history and some wisdom with us all!
Warm Regards,
Christine